Saturday, October 16, 2010

Studio J

Oh me, Oh my! I am getting a little techy. I created my first layouts on Studio J. Studio J is the digital scrapbooking membership that allows you to create beautiful and creative layouts in just minutes and it's only 5 steps. It's something new and I'm so glad I took a few minutes and created 8 customized layouts for my family. I started with 2008 since I'm kinda behind on my traditional scrapbooking I thought if I could create 10 layouts a month in addition to my traditional layouts that I could catch up faster and I feel that by the end 2010 I will be well on my way. This is just a preview of some of my layouts. I'm so excited. If you have never tried or did not think this was for you just give it a try. You can purchase a 5 pack just to try it. I love both. Thanks to Studio J I'm now in March of 2008 and working in November of 2007 at the same time. WOW for Me!!!!!!!! Just check out my web site http://www.conniea.myctmh.com/ for more details or call me.

No comments:

Post a Comment